I have been having fun tonight listening to the wind howl. A storm is moving into Vegas tonight and with it the wind speed picks up. There are gusts out there at LEAST 50 mph! The wind chime is going crazy outside! Careful, wind chime noise in video is LOUD!
John got paid so he gave me $700 to pay bills. This is more than he has to give me so that is nice. I have the following bills to take care of:
|Photo Credit: thesite.org|
- $400 electric
- $100 credit card (I had all ready missed one payment)
- $85 credit card (same with this one)
- $40 health club membership (haven't even been going at all since we split up)
- $50 cellphone (only phone I have)
- $100 gas (will last my 15 passenger van about 2 weeks if I don't really go out much)
- $100 food (that is two weeks worth for 4 people (me and the kids)
- Other bills that may come up are water, gas, internet.
Is this going to be us at the end of September?