Monday, September 10, 2012

It's all Bon Bons from here...


The bon bon thing is a running joke between another mommy of a disabled child and myself.  We joke all the time about how we are unappreciated for all the work we do and the guys in our lives (my husband (soon-to-be ex I guess) and her baby daddy) think we are just sitting around the house eating bon bons all day.

So far this morning I have gotten up and fixed the children breakfast, fed them, put up the dishes and put those dishes into the dishwasher. Then came back to the office and checked my email.  Talked to my mother to catch up on what is going on with my immediate family while I was cooking,  I got a call but I ignored it.  When I checked the call in the computer room (had to wait until then b/c the kids were fed and watching TV so I can make calls in peace).  It was Roni from the insurance company telling me that Dr. Sheih DOES work on pediatric patients.  All I can say is that is NOT what the receptionist told me.  She said she did not understand why no appointment had been made and did not know why I was having such a problem.  Well, to be honest Roni, I have NO idea either!  I will have to call UCLA later today and see what I can find out.  I then called Liberty National trying to find out why I am paying $17 and $18.25 for a couple of policies.  I had to wait on hold for about 15 minutes.  Then I got to talk to someone.  She had to look up the information and so did I for that matter to help her find the policy.  I found out that the $17 policy is a life insurance policy for Joseph.  With all of his medical issues it is practically impossible to get any type of coverage on him.  So, for now, I will keep it.  The other policy is a Family Hospital and Accident policy.  Again, for now, I will keep it.  It is actually a good policy and will pay out if we are in an accident or need to be hospitalized.

Next I called my soon-to-be boss.  I am still trying to get the job offer letter.  When I called I got his voice mail again so I left another message.  I have called a WIC office in Arizona trying to see how I transfer service.  So far I have called twice this morning.  I left a message once and the other time I hung up.  Yesterday Margaret was crying and telling me her teeth hurt.  Then she said her cavity hurt.  I am sure this is from Yo Gabba Gabba (the verbage she is using) but I know the pain is real.  She went to bed last night without complaint so I was hoping that was the end of the issue.  This morning when I was trying to feed her she was in pain again.  She even asked to go to the Target medicine cabinet...lol.  Target is where we get our prescriptions filled so I am sure that is where that come from.  I gave her some pain medicine.  I called the dentist and I got her an appointment to be seen today.  We have to leave the house in 30 minutes to get there on time.

So far I have even taken time to write this post.  I will have to come back later.  Just think I did all of this and MORE, much more, since 8:00am this morning.  Don't have the time to write all about it...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment