I left my job with the federal government at the birth of my surviving quadruplets (about five years ago) to stay home with the children. Being born early they had multiple medical issues. Over the last five years I have worked hard to take care of the children, educate them (home school) and take them to the various doctor/therapy appointments as needed.
- Need to be able to work with multiples who have special needs
- Must be able to drive a Ford E-350 15 Passenger Van (like this one)
- Must be drug/alcohol free, have a clean driving record and be dependable
- Have the patience of Jesus and VERY laid back
- Be able to conduct home school lessons
- Take the children to their various doctor and therapy appointments
- Do cooking and cleaning as needed
- Must be able to read and speak English reasonably well
- Must be technology literate (use a cellphone and computer)
|Not seeking perfection. Just someone who tries!|
I am potentially, once we are settled, looking for a live-in position so if that interests you let me know. Salary for this position will range from $1000 to $1400 per month depending on experience and other factors. If you are interested please send me your resume with references and an explanation on why you are interested in taking care of my children to Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list in the subject line Nanny Position. Thank you!