OK, it has been so long now I have forgotten all I was doing this morning...lol. I know I took out all the trash. I have a ton of it since I am moving. Pack and organized things for the dentist appointment. I folded and packed away some of my clothes. I know there are other things but I just don't remember.
Once home I changed Margaret's clothes and called my mom to tell her the news. Then we talked for a bit while I spent time making a list of people to call tomorrow and things I have to do. Tonight I made an appointment at 6AM (UGH!!!) for a blood draw for myself and Joseph. Oh, what fun we will have on the morning of the 18th!
So for tomorrow I have on my list of things to do...
- Call the WIC office again in Arizona
- Call UCLA and bother them
- Call the pulmonologist and set an appointment for Joseph
- Get an appointment with my general doctor so I can make sure I have what I need before I leave Vegas
- Get an appointment with the pediatrician after the 25th (when I will have a little more money) to see the kiddos and get any medical and other clearances I need.
- Talk to the school district about the kids IEPs
- Call and speak to the Desert Regional Center and let them know I am leaving. Get any information they have so I can hopefully hand-deliver it to the Division of Developmentally Disabilities in Arizona.
- Get paperwork to get a new birth certificate for me. Can't find mine.
- Call the homeless shelter again
- Send an email to a new friend to see if she can help me. Thanks Monica!
I am sure their are other things but I can't remember right now. Tonight John will stop by and visit with the kids for a bit. It is going to be devastating to James when we move away from John. It makes me sad but I will see about getting him into therapy. When John comes by I will leave to put gas in my car and buy some groceries. I will miss that help too. I HATE taking the children to the store. They are normally great for me right up until I have to check out. Then they go nuts! I will miss being able to go out by myself to grocery shop. Maybe I can find another mom and we could swap child watching for a bit? Maybe?
Tomorrow I will try and scan more pictures and pack. I will try and not stress over too much and just enjoy my bon bons...lol.