Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Kid-isms: Oh that silly Margaret!

My children often crack me up with the things they say.  Joseph does not say much really.  He is exceptionally cute though.  HOW he says things is what is adorable.  I will see if I can get some video of him.  How he says "cheese" and "nothing" is precious!  Margaret is SO quirky that you NEVER know what is going to come out of her mouth.

Photo Credit: spongebob.wikia.com


We pull into McDonalds and I asked James what he wanted and he said he wanted a hamburger.  I said ok. Then I asked Margaret.  Without skipping a beat Margaret piped in and said, "I'd like one krabby patty please."  LOL   I can tell she has been watching too much Spongebob Squarepants!




Photo Credit: sweet6616.buzznet.com
Today Margaret is running around the house singing as she is going around the Chirstmas tree.  She runs up to me and says, "We have to get ready for Christmas Eve."  I said, "We've already had Christmas Margaret."  She replies, "Hello Kitty Santa will soon be here!"  LOL  Okay, how was I suppose to rely to that???  LOL

We have a refrigerator that dispenses crushed ice.  I get some ice chips into my cup and when I pull my cup away a few more ice chips fall into the tray of the refrigerator.  Margaret grabs one and sho ves it into her mouth and starts eating it.  I like eating ice so I am sure she learned at least part of that habit from me.  I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I'm cracking!"  LOL   I guess that is what it sounds like to her in her mouth when she eats ice.

Margaret was running around and playing with James.  They were chasing each other around the playroom.  She falls and bumps her head.  She cried and comes over to me and says in a teary voice, "I bumped my attic."  LOL




 

2 comments:

  1. LoL I love Margaret. She is so cute. I love the little cute things that kids say. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both. I am blessed to have one fun and quirky little girl!

      Delete