Friday, January 1, 2016

Changes for the Coming 2016

I am so excited about the changes coming for 2016.  My husband and I have struggled in our marriage for the last six months.  We are now starting to turn the corner and are celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary today (Yep, I got married January 1, 2000).

I have stopped work and I am now a Stay-At-Home-Mom (SAHM) again.  I have been trying to get the house in shape and get everything organized.  This has been a lot harder than I want to admit.  I mean the kids are messing things up quicker than I get things cleaned.  LOL  

Christmas was nice.  We got a new computer and some Kindle Fire tablets for the children.  We have been needing some new technology for a LONG time! Our last computer was running Windows 95 and has a SUPER slow processor (I think it was a 388  LOL).  Anyways James is happy because he can play Minecraft.  Margaret and Joseph are thrilled they have tablets of their own.  I am happy because a lot of the fighting is gone!

I have been able to get the children into physical therapy. I am thankful I was able to get back to back appointments.  It makes things easier.

John is happy to be at work again teaching.  That is truly where he should be since it is one of his callings.  With the "normal" order of things restored (John working and I am home full-time) I think we are both a lot happier.  What more can one want to start the New Year?

1 comment:

  1. I can relate with the kids messing things up faster than I can clean them up. But, I remind myself that some day our house will be cleaner and emptier and we will miss them so much. It sounds like your New Year is off to a good start. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete