Saturday, February 22, 2014

Caroline's Carts Are Coming to Krogers! Ask Now!

Photo courtsy of al.com
I cannot say how thrilled I am for Caroline's Cart! Being a Bama girl myself I am proud of the founder of Caroline's Cart, Mrs. Drew Ann Long!  Good for you for having an idea, pushing and marketing it and now she is finally getting orders pouring in!

I have been a big fan of Caroline's cart for almost two years now.  On October 21, 2012 I sent a letter to Krogers asking they carry Caroline's Cart.  Having disabled children including one child that has a great difficulty walking I wanted to see these carts in my local store.  So I wrote a letter to Krogers...

(Sorry for any formatting issues...hard to copy over from my email account!)

From: Michelle Harris [mailto:murigheal72@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 11:56 PM
To: Goosman, Gregory M
Subject: Caroline's Cart

I have been a customer of the Kroger's corporation for the last 20 years. Everywhere I have lived and traveled I have shopped at Krogers (Kroger's, Smith's and Fry's). We currently live in Gilbert, AZ.

Though the Fry's on 714 South Val Vista Drive , Gilbert, AZ 85296 is one of the most convenient to stop at there are several choices such as:
855 West Warner Road, Gilbert, AZ

3751 East Baseline Road, Gilbert, AZ

Each of these store I am a potential customer depending on what I am doing and where I am going at the time. I am sure I am not the only woman with a disabled child whom I take shopping. I have surviving quadruplets. One of my children is several delayed including mental delayed. It is nice to have a cart where he can fit and I am not having to try and contort him to fit into the child seat or let him roam in the basket part of the cart. Please consider purchasing Caroline's Carts for your stores in my area!

You can read more about my surviving quadruplets at:
http://mommax6.blogspot.com/
I am the first listing when searching surviving quadruplets on Google.
Here is one of your customers, my son, Joseph.
(I inserted a picture here)
Sincerely,
Michelle H.

After all this time I never thought I would hear a reply.  Imagine my surprise when I got an email from Mr. Goosman the day before Valentines!  I shared this news on Valentine's Day with Caroline's Cart site on Facebook...

From: "Goosman, Gregory M"
To: Michelle Harris
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 2:14 PM
Subject: RE: Caroline's Cart


Michelle,
We now have this set-up in the Kroger order system, please ask that your store manager order this line item from the Technibilt Company for your store. They can order through the Kroger Facilities Group in their Division. Here is the information to use when asking. This is now approved by Kroger and will be able to help you out.

Supplier: TECHNIBILT LTD
Supplier Part #: CC20.7Z.3BLU.CAROLINES
Kroger Item #: K-0044999
SPECIAL NEEDS CART MODEL CC20.7Z.BLU. CAROLINES CART


Any further questions, the store manager can call me…………..sorry for the delay.
Greg Goosman
513-762-4497


Thanks Kroger and your multitude of chains!  This was the best Valentine's Day gift EVER!!!

http://youtu.be/7HTt9fx5WPE

No comments:

Post a Comment