Monday, February 11, 2013

It Takes A Village

Photo Credit: perspectiveparenting.com
It took a village, at least a lot of hands, to take care of this mess!  I was recently woken up because Margaret had barfed all over James and his bed. Bailey and her grandfather get up too. Bailey cleans Margaret off while her grandfather changes James bedding and takes the bedding and all of the clothes and throws them into the washing machine. I take James and go get him medicine and a new change of clothing. Margaret gets out of the bath and I get her some medicine too.  We get everybody cleaned up and straightened out.  With the three of us it took about an hour and half to get everyone sorted out and back into bed!  I hate that Margaret is so sick but I am not sure what to do for her. I don't think taking her back to the urgent care would be helpful at this point. Thankfully we have an appointment with a new pediatrician Tuesday. Hopefully the pediatrician will be able to help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment