Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Got a New Phone

I finally broke down and got myself a new phone. This is the first new phone I've had in two years.  This is the first nice phone I've had in a long time. All of my other phones lately have been pay- as -you go phones. For a while there the kids kept taking my phones and throwing them in the bath or toilet.

I got a new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone. This phone has an awesome voice to text function. This should help me keep up with the blog.  Now will be able to write my posts for the blog while I am out. This phone will also help me keep track of appointments and  reminders for the children. I can see a lot of functionality in this phone for me. It was well worth saving up my money for the last 2 months to get this phone! Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment