Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting...

All the medical work I have been trying to accomplish for Joseph is not at a stand still. I am not sure what the geneticist is doing. She has not gotten back with me. I think we are waiting to get approval to do a fresh muscle biopsy. Everything else medical is in limbo.

I am now working on getting the short records for the children and get medical exemptions for them. I would imagine this will take about a week to accomplish. Then the school district wants to send over the the children's teacher to see the home environment. So I will have to clean things up here but of course I am in the middle of making a mess because I am pulling all the tubs from the garage. Slowly I have been going through them and trying to be ruthless about getting rid of clothes. My hope is to consign the clothes in a sale in a couple of weeks. It would be great to get rid of the extra stuff that I am not using.

No comments:

Post a Comment