Thursday, October 18, 2012

Things Might Be Falling Into Place


Things seem to be starting to fall in place.  Bailey is handling the children well.  I got several calls during the day.  The children were not feeling well today so I talked to them a few times.  I was doing well at work but I am waiting to computer access still.  

I found a house in the Gilbert area.  It is a SUCH a nice house.  It is managed by a property company so they want to do a credit check.  I KNOW I would not qualify but I think my dad will help me.  Got to find a way to get the money for the deposit.  There is A LOT of hurdles to get through but pray I can make it work!  If I can this would be an AMAZING house for us!

Sorry for the SHORT post but I have to get up at 4:30am and it is all most eleven at night now.  I HAVE to get some sleep tonight!  I promise I will wrote a post on ALL I have been up to for the last few days!  It is good for the most part!  

No comments:

Post a Comment