Saturday, January 9, 2016

What Are Your Odds?

The Powerball has been driving many people into a frenzy! I don't blame them! I feel the same way. I even spent $4 on a ticket.   The jackpot is reported to be up to 900 million dollars! Yes, you saw that right! It is all most to one BILLION dollars!
Here in my home state of Arizona it is said you would get $347 million after taxes as a lump sum or deal with $18 million dollar payouts for the next 30 years!

A friend found posted in her local paper the odds of winning the jackpot is huge and unlikely! There are things a LOT more likely to happen to you than winning the lottery.  You can see the list on the left. What tickled me is the odds of giving birth to quadruplets is 1 in 729,000.  I had slightly more chance of being killed by an asteroid strike than having been pregnant with my babies.

If I had beat those odds, maybe the Powerball will be easy???  LOL

Good Luck to you and may you win! If you do win, call me!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment