Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Still Up....UGH!


Joseph saying "Cheese!"
I am STILL up!  It is because Joseph is STILL up!!!  You have NO idea how unusual this is!!!  Of course he is doing this the night I needed to go to bed early.  Normally I put him to bed and he immediately falls asleep.

I have put him back to bed several times now.  He is standing up in bed.  Turning on the light and turning off the noise maker. I have gone in there four times now. The last time I went in there I swatted him on the butt.  He started to cry a bit.  Margaret, from her bed, looked at me tired and haggard.  This is funny only because Margaret is normally the one keeping the boys up...lol.  James, all of the times I went into the room, did not twitch a muscle.  LOL  

Joseph has now been asleep, I guess, for the last 15 minutes.  He has not moved out of his bed in any case.  I will not be able to make it on 4.5 hours sleep tomorrow.  I am just getting too old for that!  Guess I will have to reschedule the blood draw.  Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment